Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Neil's Donuts-Aaaaamazing!

I was fortunate enough to be introduced to Neil's Donuts & Bake Shop last year.  They have amazing donuts, cookies, pastries, breakfast sandwiches, coffee and more!  This weekend my honey surprised me with a Neils breakfast sandwich (which I wish I'd gotten a photo of) and later on...a chocolate chip cookie sandwich treat!

If you are ever in the area, please stop by Neil's, they are only open certain hours/days, but it is worth the wait in line!  They offer over 30 varieties of donuts made daily :)

www.neilsdonuts.com

Neil's Donuts and Bake Shop
83 North Turnpike Rd, Wallingford, CT
Telephone 203-269-4255
Open Tue - Fri 6am-3 pm, Sat 6am-2pm, Sun 6am-1pm



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment on my blog! If you do not have a blogger account, twitter, etc. select comment as: anonymous. Please be sure to tell me who you are when you comment!