Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Miami....

On a recent trip to Miami, Fl with my sweetie, we tried some amazing food. 

The first place I'd like to tell you about was a BBQ restaurant my mom and dad found years ago in Ft. Lauderdale.  It was definitely lived up to the hype and the staff was so friendly, the place is clean and so nicely decorated with a very vintage feel that I loved.

It was so good, we drove back to Ft. Lauderdale before the airport to have one last meal!  I even bought 2 bottles of their original bbq sauce to bring home with me and try to recreate the experience!  If you are ever in the area, I suggest you try Tom Jenkins BBQ, you will not be disappointed.

www.tomjenkinsbbq.com

1236 South Federal Highway
Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33316
TEL: 954-522-5046  


               Mmmmmm good!!!!      Ribs, Corn Muffin, Baked Beans, Mac & Cheese and  Fresh Squeezed Lemonade!


The Pit!  It all looked and smelled so good!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment on my blog! If you do not have a blogger account, twitter, etc. select comment as: anonymous. Please be sure to tell me who you are when you comment!