Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Valentine's Day-Lady & The Tramp Style!

I had a great Valentine's Day this year thanks to my honey!  I had a great start with an Edible Arrangements delivery with fresh fruit and chocolate covered strawberries :)  I appreciate his out of the box thinking on this one! 

I made dinner, comfort food queen style as usual.  Grilled cheese on thick sourdough bread with a mix of American, Provolone, Muenster and Pepper Jack cheeses, with some french fries and a little steak and veggies. 

To finish it off, I made a Spaghetti & Meatballs cake for dessert.  I thought of any day to make a cake like that, it was Valentine's Day to imitate Lady & The Tramp.  However, we did not meet in the middle of a strand of frosting spaghetti! 

The recipe from this cake was in this month's issue of Food Network magazine.  It was super easy to make.  I will post the recipe soon. 




Yummy fruit from my honey!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment on my blog! If you do not have a blogger account, twitter, etc. select comment as: anonymous. Please be sure to tell me who you are when you comment!