Monday, February 28, 2011

2011 Oscars

This year's Oscars were great, thanks to my mom and sister for coming over and enjoying the night with me.  I love a theme party, dinner, really anything themed is fun and I can really get into the planning.  I didn't do any theme decorations this year, just concentrated on the menu. 

The Menu...

Irish Car Bomb Cupcakes!-The Fighter
The dinner spread...

Tea sandwiches-The King's Speech

Shrimp & Cheese Grits-True Grit, Spinach salad with Strawberries, Candied Pecans and Goat Cheese-The Kids Are All Right

Turkey Meatloaf "Cupcakes" with English Cheddar Mashed Potato "Frosting"-Inception

Winter Squash Bisque-Winter's Bone

More cupcakes for my co-workers

Cupcakes packed to take to my honey!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment on my blog! If you do not have a blogger account, twitter, etc. select comment as: anonymous. Please be sure to tell me who you are when you comment!