Friday, January 7, 2011

Welcome!

Hello to any and all readers!


This is my first blog and I'm eager to see if there will be any followers.


I would like to introduce myself.  I'm a 30 year old gal that loves to cook, bake and feed people.  According to the love of my life, I serve very large portions, but I can't help myself ;)  I love to make people happy and what better way than a steaming plate of baked mac & cheese  or slice of apple crumb pie?!


A family party never fails with one of the aunts responding with "I'll have just a sliver".  A S-L-I-V-E-R they yell as if announcing to the entire room that they just want the sliver  will immediately relieve them of all calories they are about to consume!  I say if you're going to eat cake, eat a big old heaping slice, add a scoop of ice cream and make up for it in tomorrow's workout!


In this blog I will share photos and recipes of what's cookin' in my kitchen, antic dotes from my day, stories about family and everything in between.  Hopefully I can make you drool with my pics and give you a little giggle from time to time :) 


Enjoy and keep reading!

The Comfort Food Queen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment on my blog! If you do not have a blogger account, twitter, etc. select comment as: anonymous. Please be sure to tell me who you are when you comment!