Thursday, January 13, 2011

Results of the snowstorm

I was not nearly as productive as I would have liked during the snowstorm yesterday, however, shoveling the front walk and driveway numerous times killed my interest in doing anything more.  I did manage to make a giant pot of chili for the work potluck with enough to freeze for a few dinners, a roasted chicken with homemade stuffing and cranberry sauce and finally, a banana chocolate chunk coffee cake for work this morning.  Since only 4 of my co-workers showed, I might be taking the rest home. 



Roasted chicken with lemon and sage butter rub
Beef Chili with Beans


Banana Chocolate Chunk Coffee Cake

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment on my blog! If you do not have a blogger account, twitter, etc. select comment as: anonymous. Please be sure to tell me who you are when you comment!