Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Missing my blog!

For anyone who may check out my page, but are not followers, sorry for the gap in postings!  Thanks to my friend Kathy for being my first follower!

I have been very busy, I received my first paying order a couple weeks ago.  On a fateful Tuesday evening I got a call from one of my mom's new co-workers.  He wanted 100 cupcakes for Thursday night. Of course I said yes and got to work!

I am still shocked and amazed at how well this baking and frosting process worked out.  I was not at all stressed or worried and have been told it's because this is what I was meant to do.  The cupcakes were delivered 4 hours earlier than promised and my mom's co-workers somehow weaseled a box of cupcakes from my customer!  When asked why he gave up a box, he told my mom he didn't realize just how many 100 cupcakes would be!  I'm glad everyone enjoyed them and I hope to sell many more cupcakes in the future. 

I will be posting pics of the 100 cupcakes very soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment on my blog! If you do not have a blogger account, twitter, etc. select comment as: anonymous. Please be sure to tell me who you are when you comment!