Friday, May 13, 2011

Healthy Mexican Food...Now That's Comforting!!!

I have found a truly amazing product.  It is healthy, natural and organic burritos.  Evol makes great products, not just limited to burritos and you can find them locally in your grocery store!  


I first stumbled upon Evol burritos at the Bishops Orchard market.  I bought 2, one beef and one chicken.  I took one for lunch the next day at work and it was delicious.  The best part is they are not too high in fat, they have a good amount of protein and are all natural.  You get the comfort of Mexican food without the guilt.  Plus, unlike other marketed frozen burritos, there is no "mystery meat" in their products.  


For any vegetarians out there, they also have vegetarian and vegan offerings!  


You won't be disappointed, check out their website for stores in your area that carry their products.  www.evolfoods.com.  I just found them on sale at my local Stop & Shop for 2/$6, which is much cheaper than getting lunch at the local deli, fast food, even our cafeteria!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment on my blog! If you do not have a blogger account, twitter, etc. select comment as: anonymous. Please be sure to tell me who you are when you comment!