Tuesday, August 30, 2011

50th Birthday Party Cupcakes

Even with the impending hurricane headed for New England and beyond, I was busy baking 90+ cupcakes for a 50th birthday party this weekend!  Sadly, the party was cancelled due to the weather, but I had some very happy friends and family that got to enjoy the cupcakes.  I baked all 4 kinds, but when I got the call, I didn't bother making the frosting for the 4th batch!  Here are some pics of the 3 I finished.

Top to bottom we have:
  1. Irish Car Bomb Cupcakes (chocolate stout cupcake, Irish Whiskey ganache filling and Bailey's Irish Cream butter cream).
  2. Peanut Butter Cookie Dough Cupcakes (chocolate cake, chocolate chip cookie dough filling, peanut butter frosting with chopped peanuts and a mini cookie)
  3. Caramel Apple (vanilla cake with apple filling and caramel butter cream with caramel drizzle)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment on my blog! If you do not have a blogger account, twitter, etc. select comment as: anonymous. Please be sure to tell me who you are when you comment!