Monday, June 4, 2012

Summer Fruit Pie

I was lucky enough to host Sunday Dinner this week for my family, including my 95 year old Grandpa.  He really enjoyed dinner, but this pie was so good, it was a 2 slice night for him!  I'm so happy he enjoyed this pie, especially since I made it up as I went!  There are times when something looks and sounds great in my mind, but when it's in the oven, the two are clearly not working together...this one did!  This pie is full of summer fruits including Strawberries, Blueberries, Apples, Nectarines, White Peaches, Apricots & Mango.  I can't wait to have a slice tonight :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment on my blog! If you do not have a blogger account, twitter, etc. select comment as: anonymous. Please be sure to tell me who you are when you comment!