Monday, April 9, 2012

Easter 2012

Easter Dinner is always a great meal at my house.  Luckily I have a Mom that is 1/2 Polish, so not only do we have great Italian treats on Easter, but we also have some really delicious Polish treats as well.  We started with an easy menu this year and good thing we did, by the time my mom, sister and I got done adding extra items, we had food for an army!  
Happy Easter!

An Edible Centerpiece included a chocolate bunny and mini truffle eggs!
Suz's Carrot Ginger Soup

Mom's Onion Peel dyed eggs, a tradition from her Polish Grandma, Babba.  Next to the eggs, a delicious Pizzagaina.

Some more Polish traditions in the left hand corner...fresh baked Babka!
Suz's Macaroons

Mom's Bunny Cake...the greatest tradition started by Dad.

S'Mores Cupcakes

Mile High Lemon Pie, special for my sweetie and Pop!
Our beautiful table set with Mom's pink Depression Glass.

1 comment:

Please feel free to leave a comment on my blog! If you do not have a blogger account, twitter, etc. select comment as: anonymous. Please be sure to tell me who you are when you comment!