Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Mom's Tuscan Birthday Dinner

My mother has a true love for Tuscany and will hopefully get there very soon.  She loves the landscape, lifestyle, artwork and decor.  A few years ago she passed up the chance to take some art courses in Tuscany and has regretted it ever since.  Hopefully she will get herself there this year.

In the meantime, my sister and I planned a Tuscan Dinner for her 63rd Birthday this year.  She absolutely loved it and it just made her want to take the trip even more.  I may have to tuck myself into her suitcase and go with her!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment on my blog! If you do not have a blogger account, twitter, etc. select comment as: anonymous. Please be sure to tell me who you are when you comment!